At the March 12, 2020 meeting, the Central MN Arts Board (CMAB) awarded $7,200 in Teaching Artist Grants.
- Sarah Drake, $1,800, for an African Art multi-media experience for 6th grade students at Holdingford High School.
- Dan Mondloch, $1,800, for a 4-day Art History residency focusing on watercolor techniques and painting with 2-6th graders at Melrose Area School District.
- Cristina Seaborn, $1,800, for a Barn Dance residency for K-5th grade students at Cold Spring Elementary School.
- Dan Mondloch, $1,800, for a 4-day Art History through Watercolor Painting residency with 2-6th grade students at St. Ann Elizabeth Seton School in St. Cloud.
- The Teaching Artist Grant is available to artists who complete the CMAB Teaching Artist Roster Program and are listed on CMAB’s Teaching Artist Roster. The goal of the program is to support local artists in sharing their knowledge, skills and process with learners throughout the region by increasing the opportunities for artist residences.
- Funding for the TAG program is provided by the McKnight Foundation.
- For more information about the Central MN Arts Board Teaching Artist Roster go to www.centralmnartsboard.org/opportunities/teaching-artist-roster/