The Project Grant program provides funds of up to $8,000 to nonprofit organizations, schools, local government, community groups, and individuals in support of arts-focused events. There is no cash match required in request budgets for FY23.
Applicants that serve Region 7W residents located within the Minnesota counties of Benton, Sherburne, Stearns, or Wright. Minnesota nonprofit 501(c)(3), schools and local government outside Region 7W may apply with two years of established service within Region 7W.
• Nonprofit 501(c) (3) arts organizations
• Nonprofit organizations that do not have arts as a primary focus
• Community groups WITHOUT nonprofit designation that are sponsored by a fiscal agent
• Individuals conducting public projects and sponsored by a fiscal agent
• Public Schools
• Local government entities (city, township and county)
• Out of Region nonprofit 501(C)(3), Schools or local government
Download the Guidelines.doc in Microsoft Word to use as a draft!
NEW? Watch the Applicant Tutorial for instructions on
creating an account and using the online grant system
Rnd1: Wed., August 24, 2022
Rnd2: Wed., March 15, 2023
*DRAFT Review Deadlines:
Rnd1: Wed., August 3, 2022
Rnd2: Wed., February 15, 2023
Rnd1: Thurs./Fri., Oct. 6-7, 2022
Rnd2: Thurs./Fri., April 20-21, 2023
Rnd1: Thurs., October 13, 2022
Rnd2: Thurs., May 11, 2023