Workshops & Webinars
Artist Working Sessions
The Central Minnesota Arts Board (CMAB) staff will be available to assist area artists interested in arts-related grant opportunities. Receive one-on-one guidance in finding the program that fits your needs, grant writing tips, and navigating the online application process.
Held at the CMAB Office, 220 4th Ave N.Foley, MN 56329
Wed., December 18, 2019 from 9am-4pm
Tues., January 7, 2020 from 9am-4pm
Receive one-on-one guidance
- Finding the right program
- learning how to apply
- preparing work samples
- preparing budgets for proposals
Grant Funding opportunities available for artists to: Mentor with a professional; Create a new body of work; Purchase equipment or supplies; Website or portfolio development; Take an arts class, workshop or attend a conference.
Sessions are FREE
Make an appointment to guarantee availability!
call 320-968-4290 ext.4 or email email@example.com
Teaching Artist Roster Program Webinar
- spend time reflecting on how and why they create
- share their art through education
- expand artist residency networks
- increase creative income
Click to Watch the Webinar!
CMAB Grant Writing Webinar
CMAB Program officer, Heather Allen, presents a 4-session webinar designed to take you through the steps of planning an arts grant proposal. The guidance and resources you receive can be used to apply for grant funds in support of your artistic vision.
- Learn about common mistakes grant writers make and how to avoid them
Spend time gathering contacts and resources that will make your project a success
Build or strengthen the plan for your creative endeavor
Receive guidance and support
- This course may serve as an introduction to grant writing, if you have never applied for a grant before, but will also benefit those who already have applied for grants in the past. Help us to make meaningful and lasting contributions to Region 7W’s cultural fabric.