Grant Panelist serve as volunteers but are paid a stipend and receive a small gift for their time evaluating applications. Participating as an evaluator will deepen your knowledge and experience around the process of seeking grants.
Consider serving as a reviewer if you:
• Have an interest in Art and Community
• Have experience with specific cultural communities
• Make art in any discipline/genre
• Work in education
• Have experience in Nonprofit programming or administration
• Engage in other forms of community organizing
GRANT PANEL EVALUATOR DATES
We are currently seeking volunteers to evaluate applications for the following programs and attend the meeting date:
• Individual Artist Awards – Thurs., Feb. 22 or Fri., Feb, 23, 2024
• Student Arts Scholarship – Tues., March 19, 2024
• Project Grant Rnd2 – Thurs., April 4 or Fri., April 5, 2024
Let us know if you are interested and we will contact you!