Applicants may request an Artist Learning Grant to support any of the following activities:
• Pay tuition and materials for an arts class, workshop, conference or college-level course
• Purchase equipment and/or supplies to make art work
Individuals are eligible to receive up to $500 from the Artist Learning Grant program in a fiscal year.
The proposal start date must be at least 30 days from the date of submission and take place within 12 months of CMAB Board Review Date.
• Artists 18 years of age or older
• Current residents of Benton, Sherburne, Stearns, or Wright County and of Minnesota for a minimum of six months prior to application
• Either a U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien
Download the FY21ArtistLearning_Guidelines.doc in Microsoft Word to use as a draft!