Funding for these programs are made possible by the voters of Minnesota thanks to a legislative appropriation from the Arts & Cultural Heritage Fund and the general fund.
The programs are designed for nnonprofit organizations, schools, individual artists, and community groups in support of arts-focused events and activities and to foster a thriving, collaborative and innovative arts community through partnerships and financial support.
Who is Eligible:
• Organizations must serve Region 7W residents and be located within the Minnesota counties of Benton, Sherburne, Stearns, or Wright.
• Nonprofit 501(c) (3) arts organizations
• Community groups or Individual Artists sponsored by a nonprofit fiscal agent
• Nonprofit organizations that do not have arts as a primary focus
• Local government entities (city, township and county)