At the December 12, 2019 meeting, the Central MN Arts Board (CMAB) accepted ten artists into the Teaching Artist Roster Program.
The Teaching Artist Roster Program is a seven-session training designed to strengthen connections between artists and the communities they live and work in. Established and novice teaching artists are offered a unique opportunity to grow together while refining and developing skills for conducting collaborative, in-depth arts learning experiences in organizations, community settings and schools.
- Adam Spaeth, Visual Artist, painting, murals, Stearns County
- Alison Yager, Visual Artist, drawing, textile weaving, book making, Wright County
- Carol Moore, Creative Dramatics, music and mixed media, Wright County
- Helene Woods, Visual Artist, painting, Wright County
- Destinee Love, Visual Artist, painting, Stearns County
- Kelly Lindquist, Literary Artist, Wright County
- Lisa Meyers McClintick, Literary Artist, Stearns County
- Lyssa Lovejoy, Visual Artist, painting, multi-media, Wright County
- Susan Davies-Polzine, Visual Artist, Wright County
- Tressa Hill, Visual Artist, painting, jewelry, Sherburne County
After completing the program, participants will have a personal profile on the online CMAB Teaching Artist Roster and are exclusively eligible to apply for residency funding through the Teaching Artist Grant program.
Funding for the Teaching Artist Roster Program is provided by the McKnight Foundation.